Become a Charter Member of our New Field Partner Program for Designing and Funding Programs and Projects..
Through working with over 500 organizations on field projects we learned that Nonprofit organizations and NGOs worldwide need increased access to:
- cost effective training and consulting in effective project design and management
- new donors and new fundraising opportunities
- how-to information on best practices for programs and projects
- consistent, ongoing technical support during project implementation
Through this learning process, and in our desire to positively impact a greater number of the world’s poor, we have developed a new program that is:
- making our training and consulting programs more accessible to individuals through group funding by their organizations
- providing organizations with training programs that will create organizational uniformity in project design, development and management
- making organization-wide training affordable for grassroots, in-country, international organizations, and northern nonprofits
CSDi has developed a Field Partner Program that will allow your organization to enjoy:
- half-price training and consultancy group rates
- new donors: promotion of your projects on our donation web pages for US donors
- enhanced access to information on evidence based program tools and techniques
- long-term organizational support and guidance as a CSDi partner
Would your organization like: improved project design, funding, and management during one of these key stages in project development? Read more about these 3 tracks in project development used in our training programs.
1. New Projects. Design and fund sustainable, impact oriented projects from scratch.
2. Pre-launch. Fine-tune a project you are about to launch to increase its manageability, impact and sustainability.
3. Projects in Process. Fine-tune a project in process to solve project management challenges and get back on track.
Half-price training and ongoing consultancy:
If one of these tracks fulfills an organizational need, then consider our Field Partner Program. By partnering with CSDi, your organization can use our training programs to further develop and organize your programs—and then work with our expert consultants to perfect them.
Increased access to US donors. Project Marketing and Fundraising:
CSDi Field Partners have access to tools essential for promoting their projects including having them featured on CSDi’s donation web pages (over 20,000 unique monthly visitors) to connect with US donors; this will allow you to benefit from credit card donations. Your projects will also be featured in our e-newsletter (over 24,000 subscribers). See a range of newsletters featuring partner projects.
Enhanced access to information on evidence-based program tools and techniques:
The Center has collected thousands of downloadable resources for nonprofit and development practitioners—scientific papers, best practice guides, manuals and handbooks for you to use in designing and implementing programs and projects.
|How does CSDi engage with its field partners?
Field Partners work with local communities to develop solutions to community challenges with the ongoing support of CSDi’s training, guidance and consultancy. Through our proven training and consulting process, Field Partners develop real projects, in real time that are fundable, sustainable, and impact driven.
CSDi program facilitators, who have gained their development expertise in face-to-face consulting with nonprofits and NGOs in the field, consult with partner staff on their projects, provide technical support, and help them design, launch and manage their projects. Upon completion of project design, Field Partners can utilize CSDi’s donation pages for soliciting credit card donations for project funding.
“Tim Magee, and his colleagues at CSDi, are to be commended for producing a change in the way development is practiced, and so directly contribute to the improvement of millions of lives around the world.”
Executive Director, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation: 3ie
Become a Field Partner. If you are interested in becoming a Field Partner, please contact us at Online.Learning@csd-i.org, and we will send you our partnership guidelines.
Can you introduce us to your Training and Fundraising departments? It would help tremendously if you would introduce us to your organization’s executive director, director of donor relations, human resources manager, or training manger. We want the decision makers in your organization to learn about the benefits of this unique Field Partner opportunity. Thank you!
Our Field Partner Program comes in two tracks: Northern Nonprofit and International Development. Which one is best for you? Learn more about the benefits for your organization in becoming a Field Partner:
Northern Nonprofit Track: If you work with a nonprofit in a developed nation working on programs such as food banks, animal welfare, teen drop-in centers, homeless shelters, arts & culture, education, health and human services, community development, or environmental restoration, click here..
International Development Track: If your interests are working with communities in developing nations on projects as diverse as food security, water, health, income generation, subsistence agriculture, adaptation to climate change, connecting farmers to markets, gender, or education, click here. .
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or to request a Field Partner information package: Online.Learning@csd-i.org.
Tim Magee, Executive Director
Would you like to subscribe to this newsletter?
The Center for Sustainable Development specializes in providing sound, evidence-based information, tools and training for humanitarian development professionals worldwide. CSDi is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.